SSL Labs ScoreSecurityHeaders.io ScoreHSTS Preloaded

There is no cost to join RicheyWeb, and membership is a requirement to submit bug reports and participate in the support forums.

× Extension Discussions

Trying to get property 'id' of non-object in /plugins/system/nomadpro/nomadpro.p

More
2 weeks 6 days ago #4014 by trifecta
Hi Michael,

Are you able to check with the developer for me? This way we can update that area to the PHP 7.3 supported method to prevent un-needed errors in our php logs.

Regarding the other issue you helped with, I have not seen this occur the last two days.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
2 weeks 6 days ago #4015 by michael
OK, adminer is a PHP database management tool, and it's super dangerous for you to have that in the location where you have it. The warning is not anything detrimental, it's just the PHP engine seeing something happening inside of a loop and making a suggestion.

You can disable the warnings by changing the error reporting level in your php.ini file.

error_reporting E_ALL & ~E_NOTICE & ~E_STRICT & ~E_DEPRECATED

More
2 weeks 6 days ago #4016 by trifecta
Sorry Michael for wasting your time on this adminer issue. I didn't recognize the name until you mentioned something. This 1170 error is definitely not your issue. Thank you for all your help!

More
2 weeks 6 days ago #4017 by michael
Not a problem. I like to hear about problems, because they sometimes lead me to solutions that I didn't know I was looking for.

• Not Allowed: to create new topic.
  • Not Allowed: to reply.
  • Not Allowed: to edit your message.