OK, I tracked down the download issue - I published the item, but did not publish the release. I logged in as you (no, I don't know your password - see my Authentication - As User plugin) and verified that the 3.2 version is available to you.
OK, I've added release notes to the repository entry for the release.
To get to them, while logged in, click your My Downloads link in the user menu. You'll see a "Subscribed Downloads" module on the left. If you click "View All" for the item you're interested in, you'll be taken to a listing of releases for that item. Clicking "More Information" will reveal the release notes.
2 changes were made in 3 places for this release. I added an early test to determine if the plugin should run at all (performance boost over several tests throughout the page generation cycle), and updated 2 class methods to do better testing (retrieving the user object, which has the ->id variable the error is complaining about)
On a kubernetes cluster. It was a learning curve, but I'm learning some interesting tricks. The performance difference is unbelievable, but I shouldn't be surprised. I went from hosting on 3 systems to hosting on 9 systems.
I'm in process of migrating one of my customers onto their own Kub cluster now.