SSL Labs ScoreSecurityHeaders.io ScoreHSTS Preloaded

There is no cost to join RicheyWeb, and membership is a requirement to submit bug reports and participate in the support forums.

× Extension Discussions

Trying to get property 'id' of non-object in /plugins/system/nomadpro/nomadpro.p

More
2 weeks 3 days ago #3965 by trifecta
Hi Michael, sorry to be a pest. I paid for the pro version, and I tried downloading via my download page and it only offers 3.0.

If I go to the nomad page, then it says 3.0 on the page and in the zip.

Could I please also get the release notes?

Thank you mr!

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
2 weeks 3 days ago #3966 by michael
You're not a pest. I just moved my site to a different platform (from bare metal to a cluster) and I'm still getting some kinks ironed out.

I'm the only developer working on these things, so I tend to skip things like release notes. I should get into that habit, so I'll do a diff between 3.0 and 3.2 and describe what changed and why.

More
2 weeks 3 days ago #3967 by trifecta
Ooh, how is that going, and what kind of cluster? I'm in the middle of trying to move my Joomla to kubernetes cluster myself. It's definitely much more complicated than I expected.

I was able to get the new software. Thanks for your help :)

More
2 weeks 3 days ago #3968 by michael
OK, I tracked down the download issue - I published the item, but did not publish the release. I logged in as you (no, I don't know your password - see my Authentication - As User plugin) and verified that the 3.2 version is available to you.

I'll get on that changelog now.

More
2 weeks 3 days ago #3969 by michael
OK, I've added release notes to the repository entry for the release.

To get to them, while logged in, click your My Downloads link in the user menu. You'll see a "Subscribed Downloads" module on the left. If you click "View All" for the item you're interested in, you'll be taken to a listing of releases for that item. Clicking "More Information" will reveal the release notes.

2 changes were made in 3 places for this release. I added an early test to determine if the plugin should run at all (performance boost over several tests throughout the page generation cycle), and updated 2 class methods to do better testing (retrieving the user object, which has the ->id variable the error is complaining about)

More
2 weeks 3 days ago - 2 weeks 3 days ago #3970 by michael
On a kubernetes cluster. It was a learning curve, but I'm learning some interesting tricks. The performance difference is unbelievable, but I shouldn't be surprised. I went from hosting on 3 systems to hosting on 9 systems.

I'm in process of migrating one of my customers onto their own Kub cluster now.
Last edit: 2 weeks 3 days ago by michael.

• Not Allowed: to create new topic.
  • Not Allowed: to reply.
  • Not Allowed: to edit your message.