SSL Labs ScoreSecurityHeaders.io ScoreHSTS Preloaded

There is no cost to join RicheyWeb, and membership is a requirement to submit bug reports and participate in the support forums.

× Extension Discussions

Bundler 3.0.3 error /media/jui/js/jquery.min.js J 3.9.11

More
1 month 4 days ago - 1 month 4 days ago #4028 by michael
Yup, I know what did that.... 3.1.2 will be out soon.... I need to adjust my testing to accommodate another scenario.
Last edit: 1 month 4 days ago by michael.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
1 month 3 days ago #4030 by ssnobben
Ok will wait and test new version later.

Cheers!

More
1 week 6 days ago #4050 by ssnobben
Hello there! just come by to check if any update for system bundler. No worrie will test next version when its ready. Saw this good info about Joomla and hosting in general that could be intresting knowledge. www.itoctopus.com/blog

More
1 week 4 days ago #4056 by michael
Bundler 3.1.2 is out now.

itoctopus pops up on my radar from time to time. Kind of low-level stuff for a server admin. They're talking about running everything on the same server (apache, php, mysql, clamd, cache...) - scary stuff. I don't know of anyone hosting any kind of volume on Apache anymore, and keeping mysql (and the others) on the same server is nuts! The first thing anyone who needs performance does is break those services up, hosting them from different servers so you don't have a slow sql query bogging down the website for everyone else.

Having moved on to cluster hosting, their articles really don't apply to any scenario I run into.

• Not Allowed: to create new topic.
  • Not Allowed: to reply.
  • Not Allowed: to edit your message.