SSL Labs ScoreSecurityHeaders.io ScoreHSTS Preloaded

There is no cost to join RicheyWeb, and membership is a requirement to submit bug reports and participate in the support forums.

× Extension Discussions

Favicon component worked perfectly until I upgraded PHP

More
1 year 7 months ago #618 by michael
There shouldn't be any plugin capable of messing with the component. The component has only 3 views (screens), and only 2 interact with any plugin (they read from and write to the plg_system_favicon plugin params value)

I could write a debug version, that sends codes to the error log so we can maybe determine how far it gets before you see the white screen.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
1 year 7 months ago #619 by AndreB1404
A debug version will be helpful to try and trace where in your code it goes south. Let me know when you have one and I will try it...Tx.

More
1 year 7 months ago #620 by michael
I thought you might be willing to do that, so I already started putting together a debug version.

This is going to output a LOT of messages to the error log. Each message begins with "FaviconModelFavicons", "FaviconViewFavicons", "FaviconModelAssign" or "FaviconViewFaviconsTmplDefault"

These represent the specific files where the debug output is generated, and should make it easier to filter your error log to isolate just these debug messages.

I need to run through a little more testing and when I'm satisfied I'll post it here for you to try.

More
1 year 7 months ago #621 by michael
Are you running on NGINX or Apache?

More
1 year 7 months ago #622 by michael
Nevermind, I looked at your systeminfo you posted and found Apache - this is good as NGINX truncates error log output.

Good to go....I'm moving forward with the debug version.

More
1 year 7 months ago #623 by AndreB1404
I am running my test sites on XAMPP in Windows 10. My production sites are Apache.

• Not Allowed: to create new topic.
  • Not Allowed: to reply.
  • Not Allowed: to edit your message.