SSL Labs ScoreSecurityHeaders.io Score

There is no cost to join RicheyWeb, and membership is a requirement to submit bug reports and participate in the support forums.

× Extension Discussions

Session Keeper modal CSS/JS

More
5 months 1 day ago #1404 by jjnxpct
jjnxpct replied the topic: Session Keeper modal CSS/JS
Hi Michael,

Still struggeling with the session timer windows... I just realized the javascript event solution is OK for a frontend site without bootstrap. But when we change the setting to Jacascipt modal / js this will also change the backend modal right? In the backend Bootstrap is always available I believe. But if we use JS modal (events) then we also need to add the js and css to the backend template?

When a site uses both frontend and backend users/groups then we might be better of chosing a seperate popup method for the backend and the frontend... Would that be an option to consider? In that case we would always (probably) just use the bootstrap solution for the backend but have the option to select a different method for the frontend, i case bootstrap is not used in the frontend.

An other aproach would be not to rely on external js/cc but just provide it with the plugin. For frontend and backend. But that means you probably have to maintain more code...

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
5 months 1 day ago #1408 by michael
michael replied the topic: Session Keeper modal CSS/JS
You're right. I can do some voodoo in the code so that in the backend it's always bootstrap if a modal type is selected.

I just pushed 3.1.1 - this change will be in 3.1.2 later this afternoon.

More
5 months 1 day ago #1409 by michael
Nevermind, that was only 3 lines of code to implement - so 3.1.2 is now available.

More
5 months 1 day ago #1412 by jjnxpct
jjnxpct replied the topic: Session Keeper modal CSS/JS
Hi! Maybe it needs some time, but the Joomla updater shows version 3.1.1, not 3.1.2. Not sure if you have influence on that, or maybe I need a bit more patience ;-)

More
5 months 1 day ago #1414 by michael
There are caches in play as well. My site updates update xml files at the top of every hour, but they're running through a CDN as well, and that's got a cache period.
The following user(s) said Thank You: jjnxpct

• Not Allowed: to create new topic.
  • Not Allowed: to reply.
  • Not Allowed: to add attachements.
  • Not Allowed: to edit your message.
Kunena Forum