SSL Labs ScoreSecurityHeaders.io ScoreHSTS Preloaded

There is no cost to join RicheyWeb, and membership is a requirement to submit bug reports and participate in the support forums.

× Extension Discussions

Content Security Policy plugin error

More
1 month 1 week ago #34440 by trogladyte
First time I've seen this. I've been using Offljan's Vertical Menu module quite a lot recently. Recently, on an older site I was updating, I added VM (had not previously been installed). Your CSP plugin was already installed from the sites inception.

I got an error in their module (in the beckend) and was sure it was their module's issue (I had no visible errors anywhere else). I turned on Debug in Joomla's Global Config, and it threw up this error:

Call to a member function isAdmin() on null
/home/<cpanel_username>/public_html/plugins/system/csp/csp.php:68

I know that Joomla 4 will have this functionality built in, but it's a few months away.

​​​​​​​Thanks.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
1 month 1 week ago - 1 month 1 week ago #34441 by Veronicaa
I am using the Twenty Twelve theme with a couple plugins and been trying to implement Content-Security-Policy headers but having a tough time. The only thing that worked so far was to allow everything but that defeats the purpose. I am using Chrome to read the errors but have yet to make it work.

Anyone making it work can provide an example of their configuration? I understand its not the same for everyone but just curious what a working configuration would even look like.

​​​​​​​myaarpmedicare.com
Last edit: 1 month 1 week ago by Veronicaa.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• Not Allowed: to create new topic.
  • Not Allowed: to reply.
  • Not Allowed: to edit your message.