SSL Labs ScoreSecurityHeaders.io Score

There is no cost to join RicheyWeb, and membership is a requirement to submit bug reports and participate in the support forums.

× Extension Discussions

Session Keeper - Frontend styling for custom modal

More
6 months 1 day ago - 6 months 1 day ago #1436 by jjnxpct
jjnxpct created the topic: Session Keeper - Frontend styling for custom modal
Hi! I used the javascript and css for the frontend modal to get it working in a template without bootstaps CSS. This is all working OK!

I did create my own CSS file to change the look and feel of the modal. See attached screenshots. If anyone is interested in getting this modal css, no problem. Just let me know. I did not change the js file.

I do miss one thing in the frontend modal: The title of the modal. We use a translation for PLG_SYS_SESSIONKEEPER_MODALTITLE, but this string/titel does not show up in the modal header. Maybe there is something missing in the js?

Attachments:
Last Edit: 6 months 1 day ago by jjnxpct.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
6 months 23 hours ago #1442 by michael
michael replied the topic: Session Keeper - Frontend styling for custom modal
I'll check! I thought I implemented everything, but there are a lot of pieces and it's possible that I missed the titles.

More
6 months 23 hours ago #1443 by michael
michael replied the topic: Session Keeper - Frontend styling for custom modal
OK, 3.1.3 is available for download, and a new skreference.zip with the titles in place is available as well.

Do yourself a favor and unzip it outside of your destination directory. The only thing that changed was the javascript, so just replace the js file to keep your CSS work safe.

More
6 months 10 hours ago #1454 by jjnxpct
jjnxpct replied the topic: Session Keeper - Frontend styling for custom modal
Downloaded and tested the new js file. Now the title shows up. Did some additional styling, and ended up with a nice result.

I did notice some missing semicolons in the javascript file and also added "use strict" on the top. Script works fine without this, but my editor shows these hints ;-)

Thanks for helping out with this!

If someone wouold like to use my CSS file for this modal, just let me know.

Attachments:
The following user(s) said Thank You: michael

• Not Allowed: to create new topic.
  • Not Allowed: to reply.
  • Not Allowed: to add attachements.
  • Not Allowed: to edit your message.
Kunena Forum