SSL Labs ScoreSecurityHeaders.io Score

There is no cost to join RicheyWeb, and membership is a requirement to submit bug reports and participate in the support forums.

PHP Notice: Trying to get property 'level' of non-object

More
1 month 1 week ago #3812 by michael
michael replied the topic: PHP Notice: Trying to get property 'level' of non-object
I think I'm going to take the CDN out of the loop for extension distribution.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
1 month 4 days ago #3816 by michael
michael replied the topic: PHP Notice: Trying to get property 'level' of non-object
Version 3.5.3 out now - Fixes the level error and adds some new features.

If your loaded script requires a Joomla javascript library (jquery, for example) you can add to the tag: loadframework="jquery.framework" (or any Joomla html alias for frameworks). If you have more than one, separate with commas.

if you require your script to be loaded with the Joomla mediaversion query var - just add "mediaversion" to the content tag after headtag:script or headtag:stylesheet

All of these options are available in the plugin configuration for access level, user group, and menu item.

More
1 month 4 days ago #3817 by michael
Yeah, and I switched away from the CDN for delivery of the update xml file. No more waiting for the CDN to refresh.

More
1 month 4 days ago #3818 by jjnxpct
jjnxpct replied the topic: PHP Notice: Trying to get property 'level' of non-object
I think we have to install 3.5.3 manually on our sites one more time to get the new update server URL. After this it will use this new URL and then we should get a notification of new versions, right? Thanks!

More
1 month 3 days ago #3821 by michael
Yes, I took the CDN out of the loop for updates.
The following user(s) said Thank You: jjnxpct

• Not Allowed: to create new topic.
  • Not Allowed: to reply.
  • Not Allowed: to add attachements.
  • Not Allowed: to edit your message.
Kunena Forum