SSL Labs ScoreSecurityHeaders.io ScoreHSTS Preloaded

There is no cost to join RicheyWeb, and membership is a requirement to submit bug reports and participate in the support forums.

headtag works for a short time!

More
1 month 2 days ago - 1 month 2 days ago #3989 by navibd
Hi. Hope you are doing great.
actually I am using headtag for adding structured data to page in joomla. however it is not working permanently. when I refresh, all data added will be omited.
I add script through Menu id and also in the article content.
None of them works. I thought it is because of tinyMCE and I switched to JCE .
still the same problem.

I turned on Process content tags. still the same problem.and nothing added to head section and everyone can see my long tailed repetitive ugly codes in frontend!!
I dont like anyone see these. I want to add them to head section visible only to crawlers..
below is example that I cope paste between

<script type="application/ld+json">
{
"@context": " schema.org ",
"@type": "Trip",
</script>

am I doing it right or what ?
Is there any solution to my problem ?
thank you in advance.
best regards,,
Last edit: 1 month 2 days ago by navibd.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
1 month 22 hours ago #3990 by michael
Are you using caching?

The only thing I can think of is that the content is cached before the headtag plugin gets a chance to run. On the first pass, it appears to work (because the cache is empty and the page is generated, the page is cached), on the second run - the page is cached so it's retrieved from cache and displayed.

Try turning off any caching plugins you have, and let me know if that works. When I know what's going on, I may be able to work around it, or suggest a way to get the best of both worlds.

Michael

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• Not Allowed: to create new topic.
  • Not Allowed: to reply.
  • Not Allowed: to edit your message.