SSL Labs ScoreSecurityHeaders.io Score

There is no cost to join RicheyWeb, and membership is a requirement to submit bug reports and participate in the support forums.

Remove type="text/javascript" from js script tags that are inserted

More
7 months 1 week ago #2487 by jjnxpct
jjnxpct created the topic: Remove type="text/javascript" from js script tags that are inserted
Hi Richey,

I believe adding type="text/javascript" to a js script tag is no longer needed. Maybe you can change this in the Head tag plugin?

I am not sure I have mentioned this before on the forum. Could not find it, but if I did, sorry for double posting ;-)

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
7 months 1 week ago #2488 by jjnxpct
jjnxpct replied the topic: Remove type="text/javascript" from js script tags that are inserted
I believe something similar appplies to css inlcude tags. They do not need type="text/css" anymore. But I might be wrong ;-)

I've looked into the Joomla documentation and when using 'addScript' there is an option to specify the type, but maybe not an option not include it at all... If you don;t use it, it defaults to "text/javascript". So maybe this should be addressed at the CMS level.

docs.joomla.org/Adding_JavaScript
api.joomla.org/1.5/Joomla-Framework/Docu...ument.html#addScript

More
7 months 5 days ago - 7 months 5 days ago #2498 by Abhidada
Abhidada replied the topic: Remove type="text/javascript" from js script tags that are inserted
Hello all we have facebook services that likes, comments, etc. if you have any requirement regarding this services you can contact us by visiting our site. we will provide you service in best and cheapest prize.

buy indian instagram followers
Last Edit: 7 months 5 days ago by Abhidada.

More
1 month 1 week ago #2820 by jjnxpct
jjnxpct replied the topic: Remove type="text/javascript" from js script tags that are inserted
Found this on the Joomla CMS Github:

In 3.x, Joomla core defaults to XHTML/HTML4 compliant syntax which uses the `type` attributes.
In 4.0, Joomla core defaults to HTML5 which omits `type` attributes for default types.

• Not Allowed: to create new topic.
  • Not Allowed: to reply.
  • Not Allowed: to add attachements.
  • Not Allowed: to edit your message.
Kunena Forum