SSL Labs ScoreSecurityHeaders.io ScoreHSTS Preloaded

There is no cost to join RicheyWeb, and membership is a requirement to submit bug reports and participate in the support forums.

Joomla 4?

More
2 months 3 weeks ago #34225 by jjnxpct
Replied by jjnxpct on topic Joomla 4?
@ghazal: I assume you are asking Michael?

@Michael:

I have the same question about the 'Session Keeper' plugin. Will that plugin also be available for J4 in the future?

And about the headtags plugin: I have been testing the new 'Web Assets' feature in Joomla 4. I looks like that is a good way to insert js and css files into our template. So maybe we won;t be needing the HeadTag plugin anymore. Except may be when we want to load different js / css on menu items or for specific usergroups. I don't think the Web Assets features accommodates for that. We could use the template to check for the menu or usergroup and the load assets from the json file. But that might be a bit more difficult for other users.

But maybe the HeadTag plugin can use the Web Assets feature to insert the needed json items and inject the code in the template at the right spot. Not sure if that would work...

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
2 months 3 weeks ago #34226 by michael
Replied by michael on topic Joomla 4?
Whew! Sorry for the delay in my response. I'm in North Texas and haven't had power or internet for 2 days. This storm has been nasty and as I understand it, we're getting more snow and ice for the next two days. I just had a hot shower and it was glorious...now I'm waiting for the other shoe to drop.

So, to address the question - yes, I am stutteringp0et on GitHub. Also, yes I will be rewriting using web assets. I've been hesitant to do anything as far as J4 is concerned because the web assets implementation has already changed twice. Anyway, I'll be getting started on the J4 updates soon, probably after we get past this crazy weather.

More
2 months 3 weeks ago #34228 by ghazal
Replied by ghazal on topic Joomla 4?
@jjnxpct
webassets is a great new feature in J4. Not sure it would load an external file (using a CDN) as smoothly as Headtag does though.
But honestly I have not tested.
Working with vuejs these days, Headtag is very handy to switch between v2 and v3.

@michael
I sent an invite from github.
NB : Living in the Alps in Europe, I know and fear power shortages and cold. We've had some bad times (snow and below 25C) in January but it's over now, fortunately.

More
2 months 3 weeks ago #34229 by jjnxpct
Replied by jjnxpct on topic Joomla 4?
@michael
We saw Texas on the news here. Some unusual weather indeed. Hope you can keep warm in the next few days.
Are you also planning to create a J4 version o Session Keeper?
If you need need someone to test beta versions, just let me know. i'll see what I can do.

• Not Allowed: to create new topic.
  • Not Allowed: to reply.
  • Not Allowed: to edit your message.