SSL Labs ScoreSecurityHeaders.io Score

There is no cost to join RicheyWeb, and membership is a requirement to submit bug reports and participate in the support forums.

× This is the optional category header for the Suggestion Box.

Contact form and account creation do not show captcha

More
3 months 1 week ago #1270 by jakobsrc
jakobsrc created the topic: Contact form and account creation do not show captcha
Hi Michael, I finally managed to create an account to this website. When trying this with FireFox (latest version) I could not complete the forms (contact plus account creation) because I got an error saying that the captcha was missing. However there was no captcha displayed and no field to enter a captcha. Yes there was a label saying "Captcha" but no way to enter one. Finally today, I had the idea to use IE as a browser and voila... the captcha field disappeared and I was able to create an account. Hooray!
I created an account because I have a problem with the eu privacy directive extension. I will post that in a separate topic. Keep up the good work! Regards. Rob.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
3 months 1 week ago #1272 by michael
michael replied the topic: Contact form and account creation do not show captcha
Are you talking about my HashCash captcha plugin, or something else?

More
3 months 6 days ago #1382 by jakobsrc
jakobsrc replied the topic: Contact form and account creation do not show captcha
Well I don't know whether it was the HashCash captcha. The text label 'Captcha' was displayed but there was no captcha image next to it.
I just checked again and now the label has disappeared too... so probably no chaptcha needed any longer... ? ...

More
3 months 6 days ago #1385 by michael
michael replied the topic: Contact form and account creation do not show captcha
I issued an update because of an IE incompatibility. So if you ran updates recently, you may have the new version already.

• Not Allowed: to create new topic.
  • Not Allowed: to reply.
  • Not Allowed: to add attachements.
  • Not Allowed: to edit your message.
Kunena Forum