SSL Labs ScoreSecurityHeaders.io Score

There is no cost to join RicheyWeb, and membership is a requirement to submit bug reports and participate in the support forums.

× RicheyWeb is not responsible for the content or quality of the translation files found in this section. Please review them for accuracy before deploying them on your site.

EU e-Privacy Directive configuration

More
5 months 3 weeks ago - 5 months 5 days ago #1623 by birkicht
birkicht created the topic: EU e-Privacy Directive configuration
Hello, everybody who needs a german translation of the EU e-privacy-module, because today I did the complete translation of version 3.7.13 and I will put new versions onto my cloud-drive as needed. At least the user-interface for website visitors will be translated.

As far as I do not know, how to put this file somewhere else (into a CMS-tree i.e.), I put a public link to the file, which you only have to put under /administrator/language/de-DE/de-DE.plg_system_eprivacy.ini

I did put it for Download onto my OneDrive-Cloud-Drive:
de-DE.plg_system_eprivacy.ini

I try to keep the contents up to date (at the moment the version is 3.10.5. Not the whole backend is translated).

Best regards

Bernd
Last Edit: 5 months 5 days ago by birkicht. Reason: Updated version of plugin caused updated version of translation-file. Attachment was removed. Link always points to newest version of translation-file.
The following user(s) said Thank You: michael, smith

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
5 months 2 weeks ago #1638 by michael
michael replied the topic: EU e-Privacy Directive configuration
Thank you for the great review in the JED!

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• Not Allowed: to create new topic.
  • Not Allowed: to reply.
  • Not Allowed: to add attachements.
  • Not Allowed: to edit your message.
Kunena Forum