SSL Labs ScoreSecurityHeaders.io ScoreHSTS Preloaded

There is no cost to join RicheyWeb, and membership is a requirement to submit bug reports and participate in the support forums.

× Welcome to the Kunena forum!

Tell us and our members who you are, what you like and why you became a member of this site.
We welcome all new members and hope to see you around a lot!

Modal view of Policy Target (View Privacy Policy) in Page Ribbon

More
3 weeks 6 days ago - 3 weeks 6 days ago #4282 by Sokrates
I display the EU e-privacy Directive Plugin as a Page Ribbon at the bottom ( www.richeyweb.com/forum/eu-e-privacy-dir...bottom-possible/1182 ).

The Policy Target can be set to either _sel or _blank. I would like to change to view the Policy Target (View Privacy Policy) in modal (pop-up window).

I've created modal views of View Privacy Policy in forms by adding class="modal" in the <a>-tag and including "<?php JHTML::_('behavior.modal'); ?>" in the <header> of the Protostar template I use, which works fine.

I've created an template override of mod-eprivacy and in default.php I've replaced the following line:
<p><a href="<?php echo $policyurl;?>" target="<?php echo $target;?>"><?php echo JText::_('PLG_SYS_EPRIVACY_POLICYTEXT');?></a></p>

with this line:
<p><a class="modal href="<?php echo $policyurl;?>"><?php echo JText::_('PLG_SYS_EPRIVACY_POLICYTEXT');?></a></p>

But it does not turn the Policy Target (View Privacy Policy) link into modal, which was expected.

The link looks the same in the web browser:
<a href="/en/privacy-policy" target="_blank">View Privacy Policy</a>

I expected that it should ha change to:
<a class="modal href="/en/privacy-policy">View Privacy Policy</a>

But it does not change.

Any ideas how to change this link to become a modal pop-up window?
Last edit: 3 weeks 6 days ago by Sokrates.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
3 weeks 6 days ago #4283 by Sokrates
I'm sorry for posting this in the wrong forum. It should have been posted in EU e-Privacy Directive .

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• Not Allowed: to create new topic.
  • Not Allowed: to reply.
  • Not Allowed: to edit your message.