SSL Labs ScoreSecurityHeaders.io ScoreHSTS Preloaded

There is no cost to join RicheyWeb, and membership is a requirement to submit bug reports and participate in the support forums.

× Welcome to the Kunena forum!

Tell us and our members who you are, what you like and why you became a member of this site.
We welcome all new members and hope to see you around a lot!

System - Voice Search

More
3 months 2 weeks ago #4307 by kashifmoin
hi dear.

I jsut want to know.. this plugin supports. joomla k2 compoent pages. and JEFAQPRO component FAq.

this is improtant for me.

and also I Want this mic feature to support all browsers.. as firefox.IE Safari it is missing only working on chrome. needs you reply ASAP.

and isit possible in my joomla website current search box

thanks
Attachments:

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
2 months 3 weeks ago #4326 by kashifmoin
Replied by kashifmoin on topic System - Voice Search
waiting for your kidn reply.

More
2 months 1 week ago #4332 by kashifmoin
can you help me with this..

More
2 months 1 week ago #4333 by kashifmoin
can you help me get the support for firefox and chrome.. and help me to put in the popup area of my website I am ready to py you for this customization please..

More
1 month 1 week ago #4347 by kashifmoin
as you requested to pay online .. but the problem is your payment page is nto wokring.

Dear Richey..

I am not able to make the payment.. also I am ready to pay for the customization .. plz make 1 payment method ..

1) I need to display your search in my search area.. replace my search module.

also please later on Safari , firefox .. for mic.

I) have in my site 3 colors if you can just make the highlighted text and button on my color.
2) I need K2 items , and JEfaqpro in search.
3) i need 1 advanced button which will take the user to my advanced search page. it's just a link for advanced search.either top part of your plugin.
4) or u can use your advanced search .. I don't have any problem. but I want only show (k2 items to be renamed as Article) and (JEFAQPRO to be renamed as FAQ) only to search all or click on article and faq by default it should be all.
5) the highlighted keyword which you show highlighted text in the search I need this to be colored as #b78536 and there is other 2 color which we change form our site live.. so once we change that colors it should be updated in the search as well so that we don't lose UI consistency.
6) I want your search for arabic and english search. I know it works but the aligned from left to right and right to left.

I am ready to pay you for the implementation. and small customization on it.

my search js in template js search .
and please I need a document how you implemented so that I can follow all your step and install and configure in my localhost once all is done from your end.

• Not Allowed: to create new topic.
  • Not Allowed: to reply.
  • Not Allowed: to edit your message.