SSL Labs ScoreSecurityHeaders.io ScoreHSTS Preloaded

There is no cost to join RicheyWeb, and membership is a requirement to submit bug reports and participate in the support forums.

× Welcome to the Kunena forum!

Tell us and our members who you are, what you like and why you became a member of this site.
We welcome all new members and hope to see you around a lot!

No more access to login

More
6 months 4 days ago #34183 by ranton
As I've installaed and activateed the e_privacy plugins and module (3.10.13), I'm no more able to login neither in the public neither in the administrative pages.
I've followed the instructions @ www.richeyweb.com/documentation/10-eu-e-privacy-directive.
Some suggestions about what I've done wromg??

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
6 months 3 days ago #34184 by michael
Replied by michael on topic No more access to login
You're trying to use the frontend and backend at the same time in the same browser. The plugin can't tell if your session cookie is for the frontend or backend, and actively seeks them out for deletion until you accept cookies.

There are 2 solutions to this issue:

1. accept cookies in the frontend, and you can log into the backend
2. use separate browsers - one for frontend and one for backend (like, Chrome for frontend, and Firefox for backend)

More
6 months 2 days ago #34186 by ranton
Replied by ranton on topic No more access to login
I'm able to create and login, using Authentication Email enabled, only by Firefox browser; neither Chrome or Edge works to create a new users or login with an existing user. Simply the browser return to the login page with no error (also activating the debug in configuration.php).
Any idea what I've done wrong?
Thank You

• Not Allowed: to create new topic.
  • Not Allowed: to reply.
  • Not Allowed: to edit your message.