SSL Labs ScoreSecurityHeaders.io Score

There is no cost to join RicheyWeb, and membership is a requirement to submit bug reports and participate in the support forums.

× Welcome to the Kunena forum!

Tell us and our members who you are, what you like and why you became a member of this site.
We welcome all new members and hope to see you around a lot!

Automatically Log User Out - Authentication - Session Limit

More
1 month 3 weeks ago #2235 by davisj
davisj created the topic: Automatically Log User Out - Authentication - Session Limit
Hi,

Am interested in purchasing your plugin "Authentication - Session Limit" - I just watched the video and it seems like once a user is logged in to their maximum number of sessions, they cannot log in to any more. I was wondering if you could create an option for admins to allow a maximum number of devices but log a user out of the oldest session once they log in to a new session? Ie. if they log in (in order) to 3 devices A, B & C, and then log into D, the system will log them out of device A.

Also, could you set it so that a user can view what sessions (or devices) they're logged into and log out of specific sessions (devices)? This does sound like a whole new plugin but would be very useful no doubt for my site and probably a whole lot of other Joomla community sites! Maybe User Session Manager could be a good title for this plugin?

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• Not Allowed: to create new topic.
  • Not Allowed: to reply.
  • Not Allowed: to add attachements.
  • Not Allowed: to edit your message.
Kunena Forum