SSL Labs ScoreSecurityHeaders.io Score

There is no cost to join RicheyWeb, and membership is a requirement to submit bug reports and participate in the support forums.

× Welcome to the Kunena forum!

Tell us and our members who you are, what you like and why you became a member of this site.
We welcome all new members and hope to see you around a lot!

Login into site not possible anymore - JAuthentication: :__construct: Could not

More
5 days 19 hours ago #2344 by Noob
Noob created the topic: Login into site not possible anymore - JAuthentication: :__construct: Could not
Hi,

I made a silly mistake. Following your guidelines I created a user group "Accepted Cookies".

After that I started to choose the new access level I just created in the "Accepted Cookies Access Level" setting.

Unfortunately I think I also put the authentification plugin into the "Accepted Cookies Access Level". If I try to login I only get the answer "JAuthentication: :__construct: Could not load authentication libraries."

Could you please help me? I tried to change the Access Level to public again. But unfortunately I am unable to find the right table in phpmyadmin.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
5 days 19 hours ago #2345 by Noob
Noob replied the topic: Login into site not possible anymore - JAuthentication: :__construct: Could not
Sorry, after one hour of searching I found the right spot. If anyone has the same problem:

jos_extensions is the right spot to search.

More
5 days 14 hours ago #2349 by michael
michael replied the topic: Login into site not possible anymore - JAuthentication: :__construct: Could not
Yeah, that would be a problem.

search #__extensions for `element` LIKE 'joomla' AND `folder` LIKE 'authentication'

Then change the "access" value to 1

• Not Allowed: to create new topic.
  • Not Allowed: to reply.
  • Not Allowed: to add attachements.
  • Not Allowed: to edit your message.
Kunena Forum