SSL Labs ScoreSecurityHeaders.io Score

There is no cost to join RicheyWeb, and membership is a requirement to submit bug reports and participate in the support forums.

× Welcome to the Kunena forum!

Tell us and our members who you are, what you like and why you became a member of this site.
We welcome all new members and hope to see you around a lot!

Error: 0 Failed to connect to cdn.richeyweb.com port 443: Connection refused

More
4 months 1 week ago #2472 by raauw
raauw created the topic: Error: 0 Failed to connect to cdn.richeyweb.com port 443: Connection refused
Hello, I have a website and recently I get an error:

0 Failed to connect to cdn.richeyweb.com port 443: Connection refused

I do not know why richeyweb.com is mentioned but I can not figure it out and now the website is not working.
I cann't acces the back-end/control as an Administrator because then that error message appears.

it's a dutch website hosted by a dutch company.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
4 months 4 days ago #2479 by singletrack
singletrack replied the topic: Error: 0 Failed to connect to cdn.richeyweb.com port 443: Connection refused
I woke up to the same error today, my site (whiteandblack.hu) also only writes an error connected to this site: COULD NOT RESOLVE HOST: CDN.RICHEYWEB.COM
IT APPEARS THE PAGE YOU WERE LOOKING FOR DOESN'T EXIST. SORRY ABOUT THAT.
Same in administrator side. Any help would be appreciated!

More
4 months 4 days ago #2480 by Davide
Davide replied the topic: Error: 0 Failed to connect to cdn.richeyweb.com port 443: Connection refused
I have the same problem: Could not resolve: cdn.richeyweb.com (Could not contact DNS servers)
please I need urgent problem solving the website is down and I can't access the admin area!

More
4 months 4 days ago #2481 by singletrack
singletrack replied the topic: Error: 0 Failed to connect to cdn.richeyweb.com port 443: Connection refused
Found it!

I had to disable the EU e directive plugin (plg_system_eprivacygeoip and plg_system_geoip) in phpmyadmin. You can find it in extensions. After I disabled the two (set enabled to 0) The error was gone and my site came back. Then you can delete the extension from your admin site.

More
4 months 4 days ago #2482 by Davide
Davide replied the topic: Error: 0 Failed to connect to cdn.richeyweb.com port 443: Connection refused
Thank you singletrack! I was looking for the solution on the web in order to access the plugin from database!
It works fine, now I hope there will be a solution otherwise I have to search for another extension.
There has been also update problem recently with this extension.

More
2 months 2 weeks ago #2527 by carldivin
carldivin replied the topic: Error: 0 Failed to connect to cdn.richeyweb.com port 443: Connection refused
TCP port 443 is the default port used by HTTPS. If this port is blocked on any server or device from your computer to a given destination, such as www.Microsoft.com , your connection to any https site will fail and your browser will return an error message like "Secure Connection Failed" or "Page Cannot be Displayed" . However, the two most common locations for this failure are at your workstation or router. Moreover, if you can access the html page at your root domain (say midomain.com/ ), but pages in a directory like midomain.com/ give you a 404 Not Found error.

• Not Allowed: to create new topic.
  • Not Allowed: to reply.
  • Not Allowed: to add attachements.
  • Not Allowed: to edit your message.
Kunena Forum