Discuss this article in the forums (0 replies).
If you want to limit concurrent logins in Joomla, there are few options. If you want granular control of concurrent logins based on your own access levels, this is the plugin for you.
One possible use for this extension would be to allow users to subscribe to levels that offered a higher concurrency.
- Uses Joomla ACL to define login limits.
- Arbitrary limits - You can give users 1 or 10 (or more) based on ACL
- Define View Levels, Groups, and individual users who are immune to limits
- Users who are members of multiple limit levels are graduated to the largest limit.
- Perfect if you want to allow users to subscribe to login concurrency levels
- Great to thwart password sharing
Ready to buy?
Documentation and Help
Authentication - Session Limit in the wild