You can make changes to your template, but the scripts automatically added by components will always end up at the top! ScriptsDown moves ALL of your scripts to the bottom of the page just before the closing body tag (even IE conditionals). It doesn't matter where they came from, the bottom is where they'll end up unless you configure the plugin to leave them in place.
- Regex inclusion/exclusion for selecting which scripts are to be moved
- Pretty-Print (option), to make output human readable
- Enabling this option introduces structured indentation which makes the code easier to read, but increases page size.
- Remove all comments (option)
- Sanitize White Space (option)
- Enabling this option removes carriage returns and unnecessary white-space, resulting in a smaller page for your visitors to download.
- Example Savings: Default Joomla blog page size is reduced in size from 4.5KB to 4.2KB.