This user plugin tracks successful and failed login attempts, the connecting IP address, the OS, Browser (and version) and of course - the time attempted. Available in /administrator and optionally in the user profile (only visible to the owning user), this plugin offers an AJAX powered IP lookup, providing some rudimentary details from a free lookup service.
- Download Auth Log from the RicheyWeb download page.
- This page will remain unlinked, as the link may change in the future. Visit http://www.richeyweb.com and use the search feature - search for "Auth Log".
- In Joomla /administrator, go to the "Extensions" menu, the "Manage" sub-menu, and the "Install" sub-menu.
- Select the "Upload Package File" tab
- Press the "Choose File" button to browse your system and locate the plugin file you downloaded
- Press the "Upload & Install" button
At this point, the extension is installed but not enabled. You can find the plugin by going to the Extensions menu and selecting "Plugins". When in the plugin manager, search for "Auth Log".
There are 3 configuration options:
Download ID requires the download ID number assigned to you when you purchased the extension. This number can be found on the extension page while you're logged into RicheyWeb.com
Visible to Users enables display in the user profile.
IP Lookup provides a link to the AJAX lookup service.
There are currently no outstanding help requests