System - Article Hits 1.0
Edit the hit counter of your Joomla articles.
- Download System - Article Hits from the RicheyWeb download page.
- This page will remain unlinked, as the link may change in the future. Visit http://www.richeyweb.com and use the search feature - search for "System - Article Hits".
- In Joomla /administrator, go to the "Extensions" menu, the "Manage" sub-menu, and the "Install" sub-menu.
- Select the "Upload Package File" tab
- Press the "Choose File" button to browse your system and locate the plugin file you downloaded
- Press the "Upload & Install" button
At this point, the extension is installed but not enabled. You can find the plugin by going to the Extensions menu and selecting "Plugins". When in the plugin manager, search for "System - Article Hits".
There is no configuration necessary. Enable the plugin and the article hits field within the content editor becomes available to edit. Save your article with the altered hits value.
Please report any bugs.