System - HTTP/2 Push 1.0
System - HTTP/2 Push enables your HTTP/2 capable server to push resources along with your page requests to speed up your site.
Currently, this plugin is compatible only Apache 2 version 2.4.17+ with mod_http2 and NGINX version 1.13.9+.
- Download System - Voice Search from the RicheyWeb download page.
- This page will remain unlinked, as the link may change in the future. Visit http://www.richeyweb.com and use the search feature - search for "System - HTTP/2 Push".
- In Joomla /administrator, go to the "Extensions" menu, the "Manage" sub-menu, and the "Install" sub-menu.
- Select the "Upload Package File" tab
- Press the "Choose File" button to browse your system and locate the plugin file you downloaded
- Press the "Upload & Install" button
At this point, the extension is installed but not enabled. You can find the plugin by going to the Extensions menu and selecting "Plugins". When in the plugin manager, search for "System - HTTP/2 Push".
Before using this plugin, you must configure your server for it.
Apache 2.4.17+ with mod_http2
This plugin can be configured to automatically push script, style, and image elements found within the pages by using the basic configuration tab. Unless your website is very simple, this is not recommended.
Advanced configuration will give you the most flexibility with this plugin. Identify the most important assets for your website and enter the items into the "Forced Items" configuration fields. Take care to identify if your site is using Joomla version IDs and enable them for each resource as necessary.
Please request help in the forums.