Fine tune your SERP with Microdata Rich Snippet data in your breadcrumbs. Others have tried, and had moderate success. MicroBread delivers rich snippet data per the Microdata guidelines.
This module replaces the existing breadcrumbs module. All functionality remains intact, with one additional layout file included for maximum Bootstrap compatibility. Your breadcrumbs will supercharge your SERP.
- Download MicroBread from the RicheyWeb download page.
- This page will remain unlinked, as the link may change in the future. Visit http://www.richeyweb.com and use the search feature - search for "MicroBread".
- In Joomla /administrator, go to the "Extensions" menu, the "Manage" sub-menu, and the "Install" sub-menu.
- Select the "Upload Package File" tab
- Press the "Choose File" button to browse your system and locate the plugin file you downloaded
- Press the "Upload & Install" button
At this point, the extension is installed but not enabled. You can find the plugin by going to the Extensions menu and selecting "Modules". When in the module manager, search for "MicroBread".
All settings are identical to the stock Joomla breadcrumbs.
Please report any issues you encounter.