Discuss this article in the forums (0 replies).
This user plugin tracks successful and failed login attempts, the connecting IP address, the OS, Browser (and version) and of course - the time attempted. Available in /administrator and optionally in the user profile (only visible to the owning user), this plugin offers an AJAX powered IP lookup, providing some rudimentary details from a free lookup service.
- Successful attempts logged
- Unsuccessful attempts logged
- Logged data: Time, Date, IP Address, Client (site or administrator), Mobile Device, Platform, Browser and Version, Entry URL
- Optionally display to users
- Optionally allow AJAX lookups to IP address info
Ready to buy?
Documentation and Help
User - Auth Log in the wild