Fields - Terms of Service
- Download Fields - Terms of Service from the RicheyWeb download page.
- This page will remain unlinked, as the link may change in the future. Visit http://www.richeyweb.com and use the search feature - search for "Fields - Terms of Service".
- In Joomla /administrator, go to the "Extensions" menu, the "Manage" sub-menu, and the "Install" sub-menu.
- Select the "Upload Package File" tab
- Press the "Choose File" button to browse your system and locate the plugin file you downloaded
- Press the "Upload & Install" button
At this point, the extension is installed but not enabled. You can find the plugin by going to the Extensions menu and selecting "Plugins". When in the plugin manager, search for "Fields - Terms of Service".
- Create a custom user field
- Give it a name that reflects the terms you wish to present to your users
- Link the Terms Article to the article containing the terms you wish your users to accept.
- After saving the field, re-open it and allow "Public" to "Edit Custom Field Value"
Let me know if you need help.