Two methods for use:
- Include the required CSS classes and content is automatically made into an accordion.
- Include a tag containing configurations for each accordion group you want to customize.
- Each accordion group within a page can have unique customization, including nested groups.
Set defaults, allow all items to be closed. Include custom css when open, custom css when closed. No content tag restrictions, you can use virtually any tag or group of tags to act as your content container. The only restriction whatsoever is that the toggler cannot be a self-closing tag (wrap it in a div and make the div a toggler!) This plugin has it all.MAIN TEXT
- Works with existing markup
- included styles are minimal, to keep the accordions matching your existing styles
Fancy a demo? Here's the fanciest demo - all features in one place: MooAccordion Demo